CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2007

That Look


These two are both at fun ages. They are able to play together and usually get along well. I thought this was a really cute pose to catch them in!

1 comment:

Mayhem And Miracles said...

Hi Tirzah,

I've been catching up on your last few posts. I love the story about your name! That's so neat of your Mom, and great that you like it.

On the homefront, you are right! My youngest is about to enter school full time next year and I am so sad! It's funny, when they are born, you are used to controlling your own time and just want a few minutes alone. Then just when you finally get to the point of adoring planning your life around them, they up and become students......SIGH.

Oh, and your neighbors? Let me know if you find what works out. We have never seemed to be able to get bad neighbors to understand how to share the world nicely with others.