
--The ability to work just a little. I want to stay in touch with the people I used to work for at a greenhouse and to keep my horticulture knowledge active in my mind. I have been teaching a community class in horticulture and I am going to start working some Saturdays where I did my internship. It is nice to have an identity and responsibilities outside of the home sometimes. I don't want to work full-time, at least while my kids are young and at home, but it is nice to be able to work just a little bit!
--The ability to stay home with my kids! Having said the above, I love to stay at home and take care of my children. I tend to be a homebody, so that makes it nice. Along with this, I am glad that Aaron makes enough money for me to be able to care for and teach our children at home.
--Sisterhood. I enjoy being able to meet with the sisters at church. It is fun to go to church and know that I'll have friendly women to sit with and talk to!
I didn't intend for this to be a Sunday thing. I guess I am just in a more thankful mood on Sundays. Maybe I should work on that!
No comments:
Post a Comment