CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday (Monday)


I didn't get on the computer at all on Saturday or Sunday! That is a first for a long time. We had a nice family weekend, too! So as for my SMART habit for the week, I had to ask Aaron for help, because I couldn't think of something I wanted to do. He suggested that I get rid of one unwanted item in our house everyday. We have been pack rats for a long time and both of us are finally getting over it. That should help get things a bit more organized around here. Now, if I can just concur the clutter!!! Any suggestions? We are big paper clutterers...

4 comments:

Kassie said...

That is a good habit. We also have too much paper clutter. Could be from having 6 children in school! I really liked the 27 fling boogie from Fly-lady. Loved going around the house and finding 27 things to toss. Have Fun!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Hooray for you on doing such a great job with your new habit!

Good luck this week decluttering. That is always a good thing to be in the habit of.

Jennwith4 said...

Hmmmm, good luck with your paper clutter. I sometimes have that problem as well. But the only suggestion I can give is to toss the ones you can live without and don't let the junk mail in the door. Hope it helps!

Lara said...

At least you are both willing to change. Organizing is difficult when you are married to a pack rat!

When you get the paper clutter figured out let me know, ok?