CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday


So, I did get rid of a few things we had laying around. I need more diligence, here. I haven't had a lot of motivation to keep up my habits. I guess I really haven't made them into habits. I want to work on a few old ones and bring in a new one. I think I'll actually do the old ones until I get them really down! I really liked it when the kitchen stayed clean. It looks and feels so much better when the dishes just stay clean! Aaron thinks so, too! So, that is goal number one! I will keep the dishes done. That also makes it a less daunting job. If I only have to clean up after one meal at a time, it doesn't seem so hard. Number two is that I want to make all of the beds every morning. I wonder if I could get Luke to help with his. He is usually really good at reminding me of things when I tell him it is something he should do....hmmm...that sounds like a great idea! Number 3 is new. I want to get on the exercise bike for at least 20 minutes everyday. I think I can do that! So, wish me luck! I am going for actual goals, so it may take me a few weeks of staying with the same goals (like I should have done more of already) to get there!

Come join the fun at The Lazy Organizer!!

4 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Sometimes it is easier to make changes in our lives when we only focus on a few things at once. Good luck this week!

Rosie said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. Habits really take at least 21 days--I actually think that for many people it is more like 28-30. Also, things like a clean kitchen are difficult because it is such a constant thing. We get tired of it!
Good luck!!!

Tricia said...

Good luck with your goals! : )

Peculiar Blogs said...

Good luck this week! I am focusing on exercise this week too.