CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, March 03, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday

I've lost track of the old weeks, and I didn't do all that well on them anyway, so here is my update for last week. Last week, my goal was to write in my journal everyday. I did it!! I am so proud of myself. I want to keep that going, so I am going to keep that up this week, to make it a habit. I have really enjoyed it. It gives me a place to put the things that I wouldn't dare write on my blog. It also gives me an outlet that will be preserved in my hand writing. I found this site on Millie's blog, though and I am thinking about trying it out sometime. You can create a book out of just about anything, including your blog. I also want to try a book of my family pictures.

I also want to add a new goal for the week. I want to make a point to organize something everyday. It doesn't need to be huge, just a drawer or shelf is enough. Some days I'll get a whole room. (I hope!!) I just want to start making in a habit to get and keep organized!!

Don't forget to go check out The Lazy Organizer and find out all about SMART habits! It is a great way to make new habits and get a lot of things done!!

5 comments:

Lara said...

Staying organized does take daily upkeep doesn't it? I seem to re-organize everything in my house about every six months.

Congratulations on your journal habit last week. That is going to be a wonderful history for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on meeting your goals! Good for you! I would pat you on the back but that is "virtually" impossible. ;)

Amber said...

OK, you're like the THIRD person who's referred me to The Lazy Organizer. Should I start seeing this as a sign?

Always great to meet someone who's LDS in the blogosphere. Happy partying!

An Ordinary Mom said...

I am doing a happy dance for you and your journal writing. That is wonderful news!

Good luck on organizing something everyday. That is a great habit to start ... maybe I will have to look into that one.

Have a great party week!

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I admire your fortitude! (Is that the right word here?) With a 3 month old baby, all my good organizational habits died a quick, painful, death. I'm slowly but surely regaining control of my home! (I've learned how to do chores while carrying him in a sling! lol!)