I don't know if I want to share this, but I am going to anyway.
I got pregnant this fall/winter, but in late December, I had a miscarriage. I was only 4 weeks along and had only just found out that I was pregnant. I have been wanting to have a baby and other than in December, I have been unsuccessful! My "baby" is going to be two years old in August and I feel like it is time for number 3!! Well, apparently Heavenly Father doesn't think so. I am okay with that and I trust His plan over mine. He usually has better plans than I do! I am trying to accept that now is not the time. Until that time, I can't keep trying, hoping and praying over this. I have no more energy for that!
So, my plan is to work really hard at getting myself healthy and actually ready to get pregnant again!! I am in a size 20 and I want a size 12! I know that isn't going to happen this summer, but that is my ultimate goal! I mostly eat well, only I eat too much. AND, I pretty much don't exercise at all! I am going to start TODAY to go for daily walks with the kids. They need it and so do I!! I have also been reading "Intuitive Eating" (which I'll blog about when I have finished it) and I think it is helping me improve the way I think about food.
So, if anyone has suggestions for what helped them stay on an exercise program, I'd love to have them. I never seem to be able to exercise consistently for more than a week. And that in itself was a miracle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'll be pulling for you on both counts - the weight loss and the baby. I know waiting on either can be so hard, but not impossible!
I heard it takes like twenty-something days of doing something (like exercise) to make it a habit...
I'll let you know when I get there! :-)
I have no advice. I can only cheer for you.
Yay, Tirzah! You can do it! Yay, yay!
Not helpful, but enthusiastic and sincere.
hi tirzah: you can do it! i second the "yay!" from wynne!
boxing helps me as my exercise of choice. i have a big boxing bag in my garage. i wrote about boxing in my post on 24apr (elizabeth-w. asked about it in her interview of me).
~best to ya :) kathleen
Post a Comment