Maybe this is vain or arrogant of me but when I look at the visitors to my page, there aren't ANY listed since the 16th. I used to get at least a few everyday and now it seems there is nothing! It is just weird. Even when most of you didn't comment, there were people checking things out just a little bit!
So, I am wondering if I have done something to make my blog go private or something.
So, please, if anyone is reading this, please leave a comment to say that you can see me. I just want to know if there is a problem. Even if you have nothing to say, but let me know if you can see this.
Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i can see you....
I see you!
Thank you!
Tirzah, I'm sorry I've been so bad about not reading your blog. I want to get started with one myself, as I think it would be fun. Your blog is interesting and wonderful for me, so please don't stop. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment