CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

FOs


I finished the mesh grocery bag that I have been working on for a while.
I started with this pattern, but I ended up changing a lot of things. I also used up quite a few random balls of thread. I think I finished off three old balls. That will make some space in my yarn tote!! I like the way it turned out. I still need more bags to be able to go completely "paper or plastic" free at the store!! I am on my way, though.


When we bought a van and since it was used, it had no net between the seats. It has the slots for a net, so I thought I could make one. Well, here it is!! So far, I like it a lot!

I learned that "UFOs" are not only unidentified flying objects, but also un-finished objects!! I think that is pretty funny! If you leave a project long enough I guess it could be an unidentified object, too!

No comments: