CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess!


Her birthday was actually a few days ago, but we had her party yesterday since the family went camping during her birthday.

She really made good. It helps when there are two grandmas trying to spoil her as well as aunts and uncles.

We had her birthday in our backyard. It was our first time having a shindig in our yard. It went well and was a lot of fun.


Princess was a wonderful baby. She was happy and content and really easy. Then she hit 2! Ha! She is still a great kid and lots of fun. She has a great imagination and loves to play with little toys, especially people and animals that she can make talk and play with each other. She also loves to play dress up. It doesn't even have to be girly stuff. She and Link will wear some of his Spiderman or other costumes and play together.

She really is a frilly tomboy. She loves girly stuff and to wrestle around with her big brother. It is really fun and a great combination!

So, happy birthday Princess Belle! I love you!

7 comments:

Kiley said...

Happy Birthday Princess! I can't believe she's so old!

By the way - I absolutely love the picture you got of Doodle. That is so cute!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Yay - happy birthday Belle!

wynne said...

Happy Birthday Princess Belle!

T, I feel awful--it's been soooo long since I've come to your blog you've gone and had a baby on me! (Had it REALLY been that long? Ouch.)

I hope that you're feeling better, mood-wise. That can be nasty stuff, and a little short-term medication really can help, if you need it!

Mrs. O said...

A happy birthday shout out to the princess!

Amber said...

Sweet looking cake for a sweet little girl! My little guy just turned two and recently took a turn for the worst. My sweetie will be back some day again....right? :-)

tearese said...

What a good idea for decorating the cake! Happy Birthday!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful girl and a cute cake!