CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

So, I figured it was about that I talked a little about my old goals. I have been in on the SMART habit Saturday deal from the beginning. I haven't always done so well, though.

Week One: Run the dishwasher every night & empty it every morning,Read the scriptures every day, Make all the beds every day, Keep an idea notebook by my bed, and Create a return box/bag/drawer

Week Two: Continue on week one's goals

Week Three: Preschool with Luke and folding laundry

Week Four: Continuing on and exercise everyday

Week Five: Continuing old goals

Week Six: Continuing old goals

Week Seven: Learn something new everyday

Week Eight: Write in my journal everyday

Week Nine: Write in my journal everyday

Week Ten: Organize something everyday and try to maintain old goals

Week Eleven: Tackle my mending

Week Twelve: Get rid of an unwanted item everyday

Week Thirteen: Dishes, make beds and exercise everyday

Week Fourteen: Maintain old goals

Week Fifteen: Get some of my WIP projects completed this week. I have been working so long on the crocheted blanket that I have a lot of other projects waiting around for me. It is starting to drive me nuts. This one should be easy. I want to do this really bad. I am craving some other kind of project!!

So, there you have it. As you can see, I have had a lot of maintenance weeks. Many of them are because I didn't do so well on the old goals. I think the thing for me to remember when I haven't done so well is that I am better than I was before. Any improvement is a step up and a step closer to being the person I'd like to be!! I have been doing well lately, especially with exercise! I don't think I have ever exercised this many days in one month before in my life!!! I feel healthier!

I hope you are doing well, too! If you haven't yet, join with us, here!

3 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I think maintenance weeks are important to keep us on track. And you are right, we might not be perfect at our habits, but we are making progress and we are working on it - that is what is important.

Good luck this week!

Lara said...

Too true. If I do something only once a week that is better than nothing!

Have fun working on those unfinished projects. I have a few small ones myself. I pulled one out the other day and it was fun!

Peculiar Blogs said...

Oh fun! Unfinished projects! I love finishing those up! I am having a mostly maintenance week myself, this week.

Have a wonderful week!