Okay, I'll admit this is pretty weird, but cool!! When I first started this blog, I found this site. Then, I made one of my own. I was wandering around the IFF site, this morning and found their crochet coral reef. It is so cool that people are using crochet in math & science. It is really neat! Go check out the projects that these people are/have worked on. It is a really interesting read. There are also some origami and other crochet projects.
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Crochet Coral Reef
Okay, I'll admit this is pretty weird, but cool!! When I first started this blog, I found this site. Then, I made one of my own. I was wandering around the IFF site, this morning and found their crochet coral reef. It is so cool that people are using crochet in math & science. It is really neat! Go check out the projects that these people are/have worked on. It is a really interesting read. There are also some origami and other crochet projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment