She is a great person and has a really neat blog. I'm not surprised that she was tagged, herself. She is a strong woman with a lot to say and she says it well and with humor!
I have been seeing these around and I didn't think I'd get tagged. Here I am. Well, being a "thinking blogger" I ought to be able to come up with something clever to say....I got nothin'.
So here are my five choices: (In no particular order & sorry if you've already been tagged, I tried to find out first, but it is hard...)
1. The Lazy Organizer Lara is amazing! She has lots of ideas about parenting and of course organization! She is also a funny gal!
2. Walk Slowly, Live Wildly I just barely started reading Sara's blog. She has a lot of great information about being earth-friendly! I have been really trying to be more earth conscious, she can be a big help!
3. Duct Taped Halo I found Leslie during the Ultimate Blog Party! She is great at sharing her life on her blog. I feel like I know her, unless of course it's all lies...
4. Temporary? Insanity I know she has been nominated before, but oh well. Kim is hilarious as well as insightful!
5. Jess at Oh My has lots of great ideas and a nice blog!
I love blogging. It has been so neat to meet people from all over the world! How else would I get to do something like this? I just hope I can make a tiny impact on some of you out there...
So, here's what you do:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).
3 comments:
Hey, you figured out the button...and without making it an obnoxious size like mine turned out! Thanks for the sweet endorsement. I hope by "strong" you mean "well-rooted" and not "completely boistrous!" Ha ha.
ROFL! Yup my life is all lies! Actually I am not sure anyone could make up lies as boring as my life is. HA!
Wow - thanks so much! I'm a blushin' away over here! And congrats!
Post a Comment