CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pure Joy

One thing that really amazes me about Doodle, and most babies, is the pure joy that radiates from her. She is just bursting with it. She wiggles and grins and laughs with this amazing happiness! I wish I could have her stay this way forever!!

But life is about learning and growing. I just wish I could keep some of the pain away from her...

3 comments:

Kiley said...

But, I guess, no pain no gain.

I love when they start to giggle - especially when they have giggling fits that they just can't stop!

America said...

I LOVE that big grin! Babies and little children seem to have a way of bringing happiness to everyone they are around huh? I'm sad we aren't closer to my neices and nephew...I feel like we're missing out on a whole lot! Definitely enjoy it while you can!

Birdie said...

What a cutie! It is sad that we cannot do more to protect our children from the hurts that life brings. I guess that going through the little hurts now and along the way helps to prepare them for some of the inevitable big hurts they will end up facing later on. Sigh.