I've been struggling with a headache for almost a week. I was starting to get concerned! It also hurt on the outside, which is something I've never experienced before. So, I've been taking Ibuprofen around the clock just to have a mild headache.
Last night, I asked Captain Marvelous to massage my back and neck. He rubbed a sore spot that was all knotted up. As he was working that out, it hurt up into my neck and head. That was the culprit! After the massage, I felt a lot better. I woke up this morning (not refreshed due to someone little to be left unnamed) without a headache for the first time in days!
Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Amazing how everything is connected, eh? Knot headaches are the worst!
Headaches are evil I tell you. I have been plagued by them since the 9th grade. Part of my problem is sugar sensitivities and back and neck issues. Working out on a daily basis really helps me.
I am glad you got some relief!
I'm so glad that you are feeling better now.
Ohhh, I'm so sorry. I suffer from frequent headaches too. I finally went and got a CT scan. Still waiting for the results. I hope yours stays away.
Fantastic!
I suffered a migraine for the first time ever and it was terrible.
Post a Comment