I amazingly lost 5 lbs in the past 6 weeks!! (that's how long it's been since I weighed myself) I've been feeling frumpy and eating badly, so I am glad I have done okay.
Well, I'm out of my frumpy mood and ready to be healthy, again. I wish I could go outside to walk or something, but it is way too cold for my girls. I need to call my SIL and go with her in the evenings. For now, I'm using Wii Fit. Hey what great inspiration to be able to run with Ned Flanders, Chuck Norris, and Miss Piggy!
So, wish me luck! So far, I am pre-Doodle weight. I just need to get pre-Link and Princess and we'll be good. I'd really like to get to where I was when I got married. I liked that size!
Oh, and if any of you have ideas of ways I can exercise for free and in the winter, I'd love to hear them! We do have a exercise machine in the basement...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good job! Keep up the good work! I'd love any ideas on exercising free for the winter too - running with Miss Piggy sounds like fun!
Good for you! My exercise method of choice these days is an exer-cycle with a side of baby chasing. ;)
You can go swimming with me at the Nat in the evenings. Weren't y'all going to get a pass anyway??
Do you have Comcast? They have tons of free exercise videos on "On Demand."
Way to go! Pre-baby weight, wow. I don't know if I'll ever see that again (not to mention the wedding weight).
Congrats! What a great feeling. I am almost to the pre-Eli weight.
Good for you! Such a good focus to have!
Way to go! If we didn't have a treadmill, I'd never get any exercising in. My kids are begging for us to get Wii Fit because their cousins have it. I'd love to exercise with Miss Piggy!
I wish I were pre-baby weight. Not yet *sigh*.
Post a Comment