CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Invasion

We are being invaded by one of the most annoying, though non-harmful bug I know of. They really don't do anything other than the fact that they are so numerous and everywhere that you just have to hate them!

I just killed one on my ceiling, I feel a little bad, but I really had to have bugs in my house!

It is the box elder or maple bug!

We also had two wasps in our house, yesterday. I hate that insects can find any little crevice and wreak havoc! Now I have the creepy-crawlies....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really really really really really really really really really hate insects of all kinds (as you know!). I am working on Dad to spray again after the two GIANT spider incident of September 2008. :)

tearese said...

yeah, when we moved here, our house was crawling with them! It doesn't seem so bad this year, but maybe now I'm used to them?

Mrs. O said...

I think the critters are starting to move indoors. I killed on of those huge greenish tan spiders this morning - gack!

Awesome Mom said...

Yeah they are pretty annoying even though they don't really harm anything.

Kiley said...

They're everywhere! I'm sorry you have so many!