CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

Ultimate Blog Party!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

I am really excited for this party! Last year, I had a blast and I met so many new people! It was a lot of fun! I just hope I can keep up and not neglect my family too much.

About me: I love to read, crochet and play with my kids. I have two kids "Luke" is 5 1/2 and "Belle" is 2 1/2. I'm also pregnant with another girl. She should make her debut sometime in late July. I love blogging and meeting new people this way. I have two other blogs: Daisy Chains Crochet (where I post pictures of my projects so that I don't fill this blog with them) & Turn Your Thumb Green (where I blog about horticulture). I have a bachelor's degree in horticulture, so if you ever have a question about plants I should be able to answer it, even if I have to look it up!

I thought I'd share a yummy treat with all of you. If you are on a diet, look away NOW!

Cookies and Cream Fudge

16 oz white chocolate chips or block chocolate cut into pieces
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
20-25 Oreo cookies--smashed
2 TB margarine

Melt chocolate and margarine. Add milk. When thoroughly blended, mix in cookies. Pour into greased or lined 8X8 pan. Let cool in fridge for 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve!


So, look at other posts for more fun party stuff...More recipes, too!!

I can't wait to meet you!

Now to finally add the prizes I'd like to win if I get my name drawn!

---A baby Sling from Sarah at Sassy Frazz!

---50 Nights of Family Fun from Essential Family Living!

---$20 Gift Certificate to Amazon.com From The Organized Knitting Club!

If These are already taken I'd love: 58, 27, 37, 76, 26, 99, 60, 62, 85, 141, 52, 97, 117, or 145!

I'd enjoy a lot of things. There are so many great prizes to check out!

I have 2 kids 2 & 5 and a girl on the way, so kids, maternity or baby would be great, too! I also love to read and crochet. Whatever. I'd be happy just winning!

Thanks!!

24 comments:

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Ooh- that sounds yummy. :) What a great party treat. Best wishes for you & your baby! Happy Blog Party!
Blessings,
Michele

Ice Cream said...

Ho boy, it's a good thing I don't have any Oreos on hand or I'd be in big trouble!

Heather said...

Ooooo ... that looks good! Congrats & blessings on your newest little one on the way!

~Heather

Milk Mama said...

The fudge looks delicious! Congrats on the birth of another girl! How exciting! I can't wait for baby number two!

Happy party going!

Sarah

The Estrogen Files said...

Mmmm, fudge!! I'm due in mid July, too!! Just dropping in for the blog party!!

The Estrogen Files said...

I just loaded your ticker and we're due the SAME DAY!!

Forgetfulone said...

Nice to meet you! I like the name of your blog. I'm having fun getting to know new people. Stop by my blog if you have a chance.

Anonymous said...

That recipe sounds delicious! So glad to meet you! Happy Blog Party!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blog:) Love the photo (in a previous post) of our family thorugh the tire...Fun!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Hi there Tirzah!
Thanks for visiting my party - I'm adding you to my faves so I can come back when it all settles down a bit!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Just stopping by to spread bloggy love your way! Happy bloggin!

2Forgetful said...

I really didn't think it would be possible to gain weight at a virtual party but that fudge is making me hungry!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Take your time with the party hopping. I'm going down the list (well, I'm starting at #500 because I'm never right on time to a party either) and just doing a few at a time.

Enjoy the Blog Party!

Anonymous said...

As I'm doing a little party hoppin' tonight I saw your name listed on the linky at 5MFM and I simply couldn't resist visiting and telling you that you have one of my favorite names!!! Truly!

Anyway, it was very nice to meet you and be introduced to the family. I wish you many blessings with the rest of your pregnancy (and birth).

Oh and thank you for the recipe!

Blessings,
Shera

Jenni said...

yay for babies! mine is almost 14 months and I'm seriously thinking it's time to get pg again.
I may not rest again until I make some of that fudge. Oooo it looks nummy!

Terri Dell said...

54 — $60 Gift Certificate
21 — Foot Revitalizer
113 — Arbonne Pampering Basket

91, 60, 64, 96, 79, 81, 117, 135, 146

What a great contest idea. I love it. this will be fun!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

thanks for stopping by my party!
love the fudge - mmmmm, tasty. best wishes for a wonderful birth with baby#3. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of your family on a tire swing. I think I need fudge now. Luckily I'm not on a diet... I can have some guilt free (well, relatively guilt free). How about this? I have fudge and then we never speak of this again... 'K?

Great blog! I'll be back to read more.

Happy blog partying!

The Bookworm said...

Hi, Happy blog party :)
Very cute crochets! That fudge recipe sounds yummy. good uck with the new baby :)

http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/2008/03/party-time.html
thanks 4 stopping by my blog

The Bookworm said...

I meant to say 'good luck' :P

Toby Parsons said...

Thanks for stopping by my party. I love your picture of the kids in the tire swing!!! I may come back at a later date with horticulture questions. :)

I hope your pc connection issues resolve! :)

Gina said...

Yum that looks so good. Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will come back and read more when I'm not busy being a social party butterfly, looks like a fun blog you have here with lots of my favourite things ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you have picked out some great prizes. Good luck in the drawing and happy party hopping.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful sounding recipes! Thanks for sharing. And thanks for stopping by my party. It's nice to meet you. :)