
I'm not going to bother with trying to commit to a new SMART habit this week or probably next, either. There is just too much going on. I did, though, want to report on last week's progress. This is the hunting mask that my Dad requested. I think my design turned out pretty well. We had fun trying it on. I also made the Mary Jane slippers that I have been wanting to try for Belle. She loves them. They still need some latex on the bottom. I still need to find some. I also made a hat for my niece and play snakes. This week I started mittens and a matching hat for Luke. I am really taking a chunk out of my list!! It feels really good to be able to catch up to myself once in a while!

When I come up with a plan to accomplish everything we have planned this weekend, or when I recover from it, I'll have to post about it! If we survive as more than piles of goo!
1 comment:
The Mary janes turned out darling! You know, I've tried knitting and crochetting and I just don't seem to have "it". And you look simply FAB in the mask (hee hee) =)
Post a Comment