CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Higher Education Meme

It's been almost a week since I posted anything, so since I was tagged by My Ice Cream Diary, I'll post this cute meme!

Here are the rules:

Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.

Remembering Anything 201 (I'll take this class along with Ice Cream!!)Learn how to remember names, birthdays and to actually look at your lists, to do lists, calendar and every other place that you have written things down so that you won't forget and yet still do!

Learning to Say NO As long as you say "Yes" to this class, you will learn how to say no to everything else. Also, several lessons on not feeling guilty for saying no, especially when you can't do it even if you wanted to!

How to enjoy and continue to exercise and eat well for more than 5 minutes 101 Learn how to exercise in your sleep, while eating and anytime of the day that you won't notice!

How to Just Do It! Lessons in going from the list (which I am great at!) to reality and making it all happen at the right time and place! (Not always so great at...)

Forcing Children to Eat Healthy food Why is it that there are only about 4 meals that I make that my children will actually eat? (Not including Mac and cheese and chicken nuggets) I need some kind of lessons for me to learn how to convince them that carrots and broccoli taste good. Maybe she has it right with hypnosis!

Now, who should I tag??

Gretchen

Kathleen

Amber

Laura

PJ

Have fun!!

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

Ha ha, I would LOVE to exercise in my sleep (or would it give me nightmares?) I think I need to take all these classes!

Mayhem And Miracles said...

This was such a cute idea. I think I would like to take "Little To No Sleep Without Irratability" lessons. Your hunting cap cracked me up. What an adorable idea. Same for the Mary Janes. Will those be on your other site? (I'll go check right now.)

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

I love this meme, I see all kinds of fun classes I need. Exercise in sleep is a good one!