CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, July 06, 2007

Boy's Hat and a Flower Hat

I finished two more hats!! I had a lot of fun with them and they were faster than the first one, since I had the pattern more defined. I want to get a mannequin head to show the way the hats would lay on a child, but until then, here they are! I could change the colors and size of the stripes any way. As for the flower hat, I think I want to change the design a little, but I like the idea.

I may have a chance to sell them in person, or just put them on eBay or something. I haven't fully decided what to do, yet.

I really want to work it out so that they are fully customizable. Any size, color and design. I am really excited!


No comments: