CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Two Weeks

I had CM and Indy home for two weeks, well more if you count weekends. It was awesome! I miss them, now. Sure, there were a lot more messes and Doodle is still not back to her normal napping schedule, but it was great. We were able to get the house into order that it hasn't seen since we moved it six months ago. CM also did a ton of projects. We have more outlets, coat racks, a clean basement, and a lot of other things that just aren't coming to mind. I wish he could be home more.

In some ways, it's nice to be back to normal, and Indy needs to go to school, but I loved having them home. I can't wait for the next break.

It's nice when the holidays match up because CM teaches in the same school district where Indy goes to school. Yet another reason I'm glad we moved!

3 comments:

Kiley said...

Hooray for vacations! I'm glad you had your boys for two whole weeks! I was so glad that I got Jason for that long too!

The Estrogen Files said...

The blog looks great!! Nice new design. Me too on the missing the homebound but also so glad they are back at school/work.

An Ordinary Mom said...

What a blessing to have the holidays match up! What does your husband teach?