CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Doodle's Six Months Old


Sorry about the lateness of this post. I should have done it last month!

Doodle loves to eat anything! She is a great nurser and does well from a spoon and little cup. She'll laugh when you put something extra yummy in her mouth! Not only does she love cereal and mashed fruits and veggies, but paper and wires! It's great fun! We're in BIG trouble when she starts to crawl! Which, won't be too long! She can get up on her hands and feet and hands and knees. She'll rock back and forth a lot. She can pivot, roll and scoot all over the room. She can only go backwards with the occasional and accidental forward movements. I think if she knew that it was possible, she'd be crawling!


Doodle is very curious and loves to find anything she can! She can sit up, but only for short times. She loves to eat her toes, but only when she's not dressed. She usually leaves them alone even when she isn't wearing socks. I don't quite get it!



She loves to babble and is very social. She she still dances when she is going to sleep. She loves to be sung to.

She loves her brother and sister! There is definitely some idol-worship going on between those two!



She has had almost a constant cold since she was 2 months old. Her loving siblings won't stay out of her face. I think the fact that we are exposed to two new schools and a different set of germs in the neighborhood and church make it all that much harder! Hopefully, it will lead to a strong immune system??

She is an awesome napper, but won't sleep for more than 3 to maybe 4 hours at a time at night. I think a lot of that is the stuffy noses she keeps getting!

Anyway, we are loving our little Doodle! She is amazing and such a sweet little girl! I'm so excited to have her in our home!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Cute, cute, cute. She is such a doll! How fun. I bet she'll be running around with her siblings before you know it. Don't you hate the constant colds? It is great that siblings love the babies so much, but it makes it hard when the older ones sneeze all over the new one? Ahhhh the things we get to experience.

Debbie said...

WOW, she's getting so big. What a liitle cutie you have!

Kiley said...

I can't believe she's 6 months old now! What a cute little girl! I love how each little person comes with their own personality!

Ice Cream said...

What a cutie-pie. I would love to see some video of her giggling while eating. Just the thought of it makes me smile.

An Ordinary Mom said...

She's darling! This has been such a fun age for us, too ... although if our little guy could learn to sleep better at night and swallow solids better than life would be grander :) !!