CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome Baby Girl!

I'd like to announce that all went well for us, we're home and resting and I'll write my birth story, soon. For now, here's a picture of our newest addition!



She weighed 8 lbs 7 oz and was 20 inches long. So far, she is a great baby, who loves to nurse and is a pro at it. The kids love her and want to hold her and help all they can. Oh, yeah (I keep noticing things and having to repost this.) She was born on Wednesday, July 16th at 9:39 pm!

P.S. She'll be known as "Doodle" here on my blog. For a really long time, any time we asked Princess what we should call the baby, she'd say "Cock-a-doodle-doo Tarzan". Though, sadly, we didn't go with that for her real name, I thought part of it would make a cute blog name!

13 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh Tirzah, she`s just beautiful! Can`t wait to get to know her better via your sure to be lovely posts about her. Glad everything went well!

Debbie said...

She is soooo adorable! I am glad that she is hear and safe and that you are home enjoying all the fun that comes with a brand new little one.
Cute blog name. I love the story behind it. You'll have to email me her real name. I'm dying to know. :)

Mrs. O said...

She's so darling! I'm glad things are going well. Happy baby!

Awesome Mom said...

Very cute!!! Congratulations on not being pregnant any more.

An Ordinary Mom said...

Congrats! I bet you are so excited to have her here and healthy! She is darling.

Rest up!

tearese said...

Congratulations! She looks great. I too wouldn't mind knowing her real name, if you still have my email.

SWILUA said...

congratulations!!

The Estrogen Files said...

Tirzah, she's gorgeous!! Congratulations on your delivery and the beautiful little girl. Good luck with the BFing - let me know if I can help.

Kiley said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry we didn't make it to the hospital, but we're coming over soon - no matter what you say :).

P.S. She's such a cute little one!

The Borg Queen said...

I think the Doodle name is very cute for your blog. Especially since Princess was adamant about the Cock a Doodle Doo Tarzan name. My new sweet niece is so adorable and I wish I could come to Utah and give her smoochies, maybe one day. Kisses for Doodle Bug

Mags said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

She is beautiful! You have done good.

Love ya,
Mags

Laurel said...

Congratulations! It is good to see new ones come to Earth. I hope life is giving you lots of naps.

Amber said...

Hurray! CONGRATULATIONS!