
It has been a really long time since I did a "thankful" post. After yesterday's grumpiness, I think I need it.
Today, I am thankful for...
...my sweet kids! Even though, I was exhausted from little sleep, they were great. They (mostly) behaved themselves and didn't expect too much from me. They even found muffins from breakfast to eat for lunch. (though, I shouldn't admit that) They played and were so understanding that I was just not in a good mood, nor did I have the energy to do very much.
...my sweet husband! When he got home, he took the kids to his parents' house and let me sleep for a little while. He even brought home dinner so that I didn't have to make anything! He has been so amazing through my hormonal craziness, sleepiness and all of the rest. I love him so much! He is such an amazing husband and father!
...being pregnant! We have been wanting another child for a while and after miscarriages and all of the inconveniences of being pregnant, I am really excited for this baby girl! I am willing to wait, at this point, and at least I know that this time next week, if not sooner, I'll be holding her.
...my extended family! My MIL came out in the middle of the night to sleep with the kids. She is wonderful. She even did my
...being able to look out the window and see the mountains. I love the view! We need to remove a few overgrown shrubs so the view is better. Not having grown up with mountains, I love to see them! They are so beautiful!
I hope you are able to see the good and beauty around you, today!
3 comments:
There really are so many things to be thankful for, aren't there. Even when everything seems too hard to bear - there are bright spots of blessings to be thankful for!
Yay for things to be grateful for!
wonderful things to be thankful for....i haven't done a thankful post in ages. great idea :)
Post a Comment