CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Presenting the Baby Bump!

I figured that since I actually look pregnant, I should share some baby bump pictures with you. Here is one of my view of the bump!


And here's one from the side. I look so tired in this picture! I had a long day and did way too much. I feel good about what I got done, but my bones don't! I think today will be a lazy day, or as my DH put it a "relaxing day". I didn't sleep well because I was achy and didn't want to go downstairs for pain reliever. Okay, enough whining!


These were taken at 24 weeks, 4 days!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I think you look tired too. I look tired from about conception to well, so far 9 years..

Ice Cream said...

My husband is always saying, "You look tired." And I'm like, "Duh, it's because I AM tired, all the time. Pregnancy does that to a body."

An Ordinary Mom said...

Tired, while pregnant? Never :) !!

Amber said...

Here, poochy, poochy! You have a cute baby bump!

tearese said...

I like your view looking down, so people know what its really like.