CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, September 07, 2007

It's a Good Sign

Last week (the first week of school for Aaron and Luke) was the longest week I've had in a long time. It just went so slo-o-o-o-owly.

I am still not quite adjusted to my new schedule, but this week seemed A LOT faster than last! Things are going smoother and we are slowly working into a basic routine.

I'm really not a scheduled person, but since specific things have to happen at specific times, I am getting used to it. I just have to work fun in. I am still getting a lot more done than before and keeping things generally picked up!

I still haven't figured out how to work in my crochet/knitting night. By the time we get to Thursday night, I just don't feel like going. I am really excited to go to a concert next week!! And, this weekend is a city festival that should be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

wynne said...

I just can't WAIT for that first week of school for my kiddo. But people keep telling me, "you'll miss him when he goes." We'll see about that. Ask me in two years.