.............Oh, was I writing a post? I have been getting so tired already! Pregnancy, and staying up late but getting up early will do that to you. The great thing is that Aaron is a teacher and so he is home during the summer...he is great about letting me get a nap!
I have been a bit queasy, but not too bad. I hope it stays that way. With my other pregnancies, I rarely threw up, but I did feel awful enough to wish that I could, just for the relief!
Luke is my little protector. He is always reminding me that I need to be careful because I am pregnant and asking me if this or that hurts because I am pregnant. (Yesterday, Belle was climbing all over me, including my tummy and it worried Luke.) He is so cute. He is so excited for this baby!
Belle really doesn't have a clue what is going to happen, but I think she'll be giddy when the baby comes. She is a baby-lover!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a darling Luke is!
hi tirzah: thanks for stopping by this morning. when i was pregnant, i could never throw up, i just spent a lot of time feeling pukey wishing i could throw up and get over the feeling.
awesome miracle! happy day girl, kathleen :)
Hope you stay feeling good!! :-)
O.K. How did I miss this?! I thought you said that you were TRYING to get pregnant; not that you already WERE! CONGRATULATIONS! (a little late out of the gate, I am!) How exciting!
!
Post a Comment