I have been wanting to use more cloth diapers, but the only ones I own are the old-fashioned ones that you have to use pins and plastic covers for. So, I was excited to find an offer to get a free pocket change cloth diaper! These are supposed to be much better & easier! I have never seen or tried them before, but Drea has and she LOVES them! The Montana Diaper Store & The Natural Baby Company are offering a free diaper to spread the news about their wonderful diapers! I'd love to try them out, myself! So, go check them out! They have some great products!
If you want a free one, just blog about the diapers, add links to both companies and email them with a direct link to your post... I'm excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a great opportunity to get a free one! tell us how you like them.
So far, in dealing with customer service, they have been very accomodating and quick to reply to my questions. They are also very concerned that I get the size and everything that would be the best for my needs!
Oh, so that is how they are getting people to try their diapers. I have had nothing but problems with these diapers. They are a super concept but I have had to return 4 of 6 I bought due to elastics stretching (so I guess the questionable quality of materials). How do you like them?
I thought I'd use it more. I really haven't. When I used them, I liked them, but I haven't gotten into using cloth diapers at all.
Post a Comment