CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday


Okay, so I didn't do so well this week. In fact, I did really badly. I wrote in my journal...ONCE!! I blame--being sick. We got the flu. (Not the stomach flu.) So, I felt yucky for a few days and then got out of the mode and well, okay, I admit, I could have done way better and I didn't. So, this week, I am going to go for this one again! I will write in my journal everyday!!

If you haven't started, now is the time!! Lara is going to give out some of her organizing bags to those who win a drawing! If you participate for two weeks she'll enter you! Now is the time to check in out at the Lazy Organizer's site!

7 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

So sorry to hear that you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better.

Good luck with your journal writing this week!

Andrea said...

hope you are feeling better and have a better journal week. Great goal.

Jen said...

Journal writing is such a great habit. Good luck with it this week. Maybe link it to one of your routines (in the morning right before getting out of bed or before turning out the light before going to sleep).

Have a great week! :)

Betty's Loosing Race said...

Journal writting can take a committment. I find it's hard to get started, but once I do it I'm glad I did.

Good luck this week.

~Betty~

Kassie said...

Sounds like your week was similar to mine. We only had pinkeye though. Hope this week goes better for you!

Lara said...

How is the journaling going? I hope you're having a sucessful week. If you aren't then we still love you of course!

See you Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone!! This week I am doing great! I have written in my journal EVERYDAY so far!!!