CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Crocheter at Heart

So, I have been trying to teach myself how to do knitted cables. Between instructions from the owner of the local specialty yarn store and online guides & patterns, I figured out how to do it. It was fun, but I am ready to go back to my crochet project. I tend to get bored when I work on a large project that I can't finish in a few days, so I end up adding little projects along the way. My current big crochet project is the double-sided baby blanket for my niece-to-be. She is due at the end of the month, so I need to get really busy. It takes longer to do, since I has two sides. Both sides are worked together, but it makes it slower. I hope I have enough yarn...

I learned that I really don't want to get into knitting all that much. I really enjoy crocheting so much more.

No comments: