I got the idea from Lara and I thought that it would be a great idea. I don't usually do the whole resolution thing. I thought if I made just a few things habits, that that would be good for me!
Here's my SMART list:
Run the dishwasher every night & empty it every morning
Read the scriptures every day
Make all the beds every day
Keep an idea notebook by my bed
Create a return box/bag/drawer
Okay. That is plenty. If I do too much, I'll get nothing done!
What is on your list?
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a perfect list. Short and sweet!
Just going to a ready and waiting bed knowing that the dishes are off the counter and out of the sink is wonderful! I need to do the idea book and the return box. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment