I've really been in a "Spring Cleaning" mode in the last couple of days! I cleaned up what felt like a mountain of toys in the basement over two days (with helpers)and then today, I stacked and sorted a bunch of boxes in the basement to make things easier to get to as well as around. I'd really let it go to the point that we had to climb around stuff to get to other stuff. I also took most of the junk out of our hall closet and reorganized it. It's been a while, there, too!
There is still a long way to go before the whole house is orderly, but I feel accomplished after so many months of disorder creeping in!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job spring cleaning!
Oooo, I love spring cleaning! Doesn't it feel so good to get things in order? My favorite part is sitting back and relaxing after everything is all spic 'n span and enjoying it for a few minutes before it gets messy again.
Post a Comment