CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 08, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

This morning, CM said that he was ready and excited for snow. I had already let the dog out, so I had seen that it was snowing, so I told him to look outside.

It's supposed to snow. It's nice to have snow in December. We haven't gotten a lot of it, yet this year. It looks like winter, now!

Now, we just have to hope we'll get more for Christmas!

4 comments:

Birdie said...

Enjoy your snow! We don't get much of the white stuff here in Texas.

Debbie said...

I do miss the snow this time of year. We were hoping to see some when we were there at Thanksgiving, but no such luck. Enjoy!!!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

It's been snowing like crazy here all day! My poor dog is going to think he belongs in the house. Did you get any snow?

Anonymous said...

Hooray for snow!