...and a house to go with them! I'll have to get pictures when it isn't raining!
We are trying to move in over the next few days, I am hoping that we can get some lapses in the rain for moving! I guess there are always tarps and at least we only have to take it across town at this point! I just want to sleep in my own bed tonight, even if it is just my mattress on the floor for now!
If it would dry up, I could also put my two little slaves to work weeding the garden so we can grow a few melons and such. I want to do more, but this late in the season and with all that we need to do before the baby comes, it will have to wait until next year.
Pray for sun for me!! :)
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!!! I haven't been blogging much and haven't been by in a while. I am so happy you found a home! I can't wait to get caught up on some of your other posts!
how lucky that you had relatives where you could stay..just think if your stuff was in a truck or in storage, and you were paying for a motel! Count your blessings.
Wahoo! I'm so excited for you. It has always been a tradition for us that the first night in a new house/apartment we all sleep together in the living room. The kids love it, but my body doesn't. I hope you get your bed.
Oh exciting! Hope the rain ends!
Steph
Post a Comment