We went to see Disney's new movie, Enchanted. It was so cute! It was sweet and refreshing and clever. I really liked it.
We don't go to see movies in the theater much, especially with the kids. The last one we saw was Superman Returns. Belle and I spent most of that one out in the hall, since she thought she should cry through the entire thing.
We thought this one would be better. At least I was the one to spill a ton of popcorn on the floor! And we should have gotten a larger bucket. Belle got bored and started to wander around the theater. At least she wasn't too loud, most of the time.
The best part was Luke. He decided that he needed to teach Belle how to go to the movies. He held her hand in the parking lot and into the theater. Then, he showed her how to push the seat down to sit on it. He was SO cute! He is a great big brother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see that with my girls!
Post a Comment