Aaron defended his thesis yesterday!! He passed and will be able to graduate in May!! We are so excited!
It also feels really weird. He has been working on it for two years. The last six months or so have been especially stressful. We almost don't know what to do with ourselves! We have been saying "no" to so many things due to lack of time or stress that we don't know how life will be.
We've only had about 6 months (not counting summers, but some of those had school as well) in our married life that one or both of us were not in school. We won't know what to do, without trying to save for tuition and books and then dealing with student life.
We'll find places (like hopefully a new house) to put the money. I'm sure the time will get filled up as well!
I am really proud of Aaron for all the hard work he put into this Master's degree!
I'm also REALLY glad to have him back! We have missed the family time with him!
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congratulations Aaron!! That is awesome!!! It will be so wonderful for you guys!! My best friend's hubby has been going to school for something like 10 years....she can't wait to be where you now are!!
YAY! Congratulations to Aaron and also to you for supporting him through it. I love it when school ends.
Post a Comment