CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, December 04, 2006

"Will you wake me up in the mo'nin' ?"

This is the question I get everyday, well, MANY times everyday, from my 4 year old. Here's the dialog:

Him: "Mommy?"

Me: "Yes?"

Him: "Will you wake me up in the mo'nin?"

Me: "Yes." (Unless I feel like teasing and having him yell, then I say no way.)

Him: "Promise?"

Me: "Yes."

Him: "Forever?" (I'm not sure why I have to make a forever promise or where that came from, but it is cute.)

Me: "Yes."

Him: "Okay."

You would think that a forever promise was good enough, but then he'll ask again in a few minutes and we go through the whole process again.

The good thing is that waking him up does not mean I have to get him up early and have him be grumpy all day because he woke up before he needed to. I simply have to go upstairs when he wakes up and be there when he gets out of bed and goes potty in the morning. He is a cutie.

2 comments:

Millie said...

So cute. :) Hey, I was wondering if you could post that advent calendar you mentioned in your comment. I'd love to have something like that.

Anonymous said...

I have a picture of it posted called Christmas decorations. (Sorry, I don't know how to do links yet.)