CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Natural Beauty Products

They may not need beauty products but my girls sure love to use the natural stuff anytime they can! I love to catch them at it!














Who knows? Maybe they have softer skin and hair because of it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tirzah! I was just reformatting all of my old blog posts and ran across some of your comments. I realized I hadn't seen you about in a really long time, and wondered if you were still blogging about on the net. Lo and behold, you are! It looks like you're having some awesome adventures in life. How many girls do you have now?! I'm so jealous. I'm up to four boys, myself...I wonder if I'll ever get a little girl!!

~ Melissa

Kiley said...

Cute!

America said...

Lol! That is too cute!