CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It's a Beatiful Day in the Neighborhood!

We have been playing outside and went for a walk. I can't believe that it's 63 degrees outside! That's totally shorts and t-shirt weather!! Yay!! I'm so excited to get in the garden! I can't wait!

4 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

I had been nice and then it went and snowed on Saturday. I am eager for spring to come.

Mrs. O said...

We made it to the park for the first time in a long time today and it was soooo nice.

Kiley said...

I loved it too! We were outside in t-shirts! Too bad there's a chance of snow this weekend . . .

tearese said...

We noticed the other day that the Logan snow doesn't start till you start up the pass...you guys are lucky!