We have started to miss some things that we had before we moved. I guess the whole "move when you're 7 months pregnant" thing made it hard. I organized things, but then I stopped when I just wanted to clear the floor. I ended up with several boxes that just got mixed in with other random things. So, this morning I went looking for the hair drier (I rarely blow dry my hair, so it wasn't missed until now.) and some Christmas decorations. I found those and some other decorations. (I should have missed them by now, but I still haven't gotten around to decorating this house--we've been here for five months!) I also found some books and memorabilia that I had forgotten about. I'm now going to start reading Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing to the kids. I'm excited! It's been many years since I've gotten those out!
So, I feel good about the progress in the basement. Right now, it looks worse than before I started, but there is a lot more order than before. At least I know where things are and they are together. I just need to do a lot of sorting and purging to have it to the point I want it. I'm tired of it for today, so it will be there waiting for me tomorrow!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment