CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Talk about Tuesday

First off, IT'S SNOWING! I am a lot more excited about it than I thought I would be this year! I love it!

I haven't done a Talk About Tuesday before. I thought I'd show our Christmas decorations. I keep adding new things. And I just realized I forgot to take pictures of two my new additions this year. That's probably because I can't figure out how to put them up, yet.

I made these cute nativity blocks for the kids to play with and learn about the Savior's birth. I love them! They were easy, once we could get the paint to dry.


They usually look more like this, though.



I also made a plate with vinyl lettering on it. I won a nativity on ebay!! I have wanted one like my mom's since we got married! I kept trying to find one that was good enough, but none of them were good enough. I finally decided I wanted that one. I won it for $4.99 plus shipping and insurance!

Last year, I made the matching stockings, tree skirt and advent calendar. Thankfully, I still like them.


This is one of my favorite ornaments. Aaron's mom gave it to us the Christmas we were engaged. I think it is really sweet and fun!



Luke thinks it is a fun game to get Belle to hug him! It is so sweet! They are really good friends, lately! I hope they keep it up. It is a lot more fun for me that way!



Go over and Talk About Tuesday with Lara!!

8 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Your kids are precious!

I really like the block nativity, and I've been wanting to get/make one for my own kids. Thanks for sharing your decorations with us!

Peculiar Blogs said...

I love that block nativity!! I have never seen anything like that! Beautiful job. I love your decorations and your children are adorable.

Mrs. O said...

I love the blocks. Were they a transfer that you glossed over? Very cool!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

I love those blocks! What a great idea!!

Montserrat said...

I'm glad you showed your block Nativity. I forgot my mom gave me all the stuff to make some for my children. Thanks!

Gretchen J'Deene said...

I love the blocks. Did you have a pattern, or how did you do it? I want to make some. Your kids are so cute.

tearese said...

I love your stockings! So cute. we loved the snow too. Elora wanted to play outside for almost two hours, then she finally realized she was cold and wanted a nap!
I can't wait to get our tree.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments! We love the blocks as well!