Sunday, November 05, 2006
Waste
Well, I wasted a lot of time on random quizzes! I needed that, though. It was a weird Saturday...We didn't do most of the things we normally do, so I needed to do something else. Sure, I could have been productive, and I was in the morning, but I wasted a lot of time. I think everyone needs to do that now and then. If you are always "on" you'd go nuts. I also couldn't work on the crochet project that I wanted to. I have been making a cradle from some really stiff yarn and it hurts my hands. I have to do a little at a time or I am afraid I'll get carpal tunnel syndrome. That would drive me nuts!! I need my hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I worry about all the hand work I do too. All the women in my family get terrible arthritis. I need to do all the projects I can until it sets in!
Post a Comment